Mission, Vision & Values
Paraquad will empower people with disabilities to increase their independence through choice and opportunity.
Paraquad will be a leader in advancing the independent living philosophy. We envision an integrated community in which people with disabilities are valued and participate in all aspects of society.
- At Paraquad, we value: Respect, integration, equal access, opportunities, self-determination, informed choice and individual control for and by people with disabilities.
- People with disabilities having control of their own lives and any necessary supports or assistance.
- Full diversity within Paraquad, our programs and society at large, in terms of disability, race, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation and religion.
- Personal commitment and action to shape the future of Paraquad and the Independent Living Movement.
- A work environment characterized by mutual respect, open communication, and team work.
- People with disabilities taking a role in the policy and political decisions that impact their lives.