As a person with a disability, you have the right to:
- Cast a provisional ballot
- Accessible voting
- Choose your voting system
- Use curbside voting
- Vote at home
Why is voting so important?
- The disability community is one of the largest groups in the U.S.
- The disability community regularly votes at a much lower rate than other populations.
- If every single eligible voter with a disability voted, we could have a major impact on decisions.
Visit the Missouri Secretary of State’s website to find out if you are registered to vote or the location of your polling place.
For more information contact:
- Paraquad – 314-289-4200
- St. Louis Board of Election Commissioners – 314-622-4336
- St. Louis County Board of Elections – 314-615-1800
- Missouri Secretary of State – 800-NOW-VOTE
- Election Protection – 866-OUR-VOTE