Become an Ambassador!
Become a member of Ambassadors for Independence and support job readiness at Paraquad throughout the year. Members will vote each year to choose a different project to support. Your giving will fund programs pivotal to offering a path to sustainable independence.
As part of your annual giving, each Ambassador will receive exciting benefits:
- An Ambassador’s loyalty pin to let everyone know you are part of our team
- Invitation to attend our Shine the Light Gala where you’ll receive VIP treatment
- An exclusive happy hour event to celebrate our achievements
Paraquad serves more than 1,800 people with all types of disabilities through more than 20 programs and services. Paraquad features a broad array of employment support to the St. Louis disability community from career exploration, providing employment experience, training for job interviews, and supporting the individual in a career of his or her own choosing.
By becoming an Ambassador, your support provides the following:
- Support for students completing a 6-week semester in Continuing Education.
- Laptops for students in the LaunchCode class
- Employment placement services for one person
- Food for students to practice skills in the Culinary Training program
The most difficult step towards employment for people with disabilities is often acquiring the first opportunity. Our employment services are an integral first step towards being placed in and retaining competitive employment for people with disabilities.
Our 2021 Ambassadors levels include:
- Annual: $3,600
- Monthly: $300
- Annual: $2,400
- Monthly: $200
- Annual: $1,200
- Monthly: $100
- Annual: $600
- Monthly: $50
- Annual: $300
- Monthly: $25
For more information, or to set up a different payment schedule, please contact Anna Corbitt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support independence and opportunity for people with disabilities all year!