Paraquad connects with disability advocates and their allies, brings them together, builds their skills as leaders and supports them to make changes they identify as most important in their communities or at a state or national level.
Each group of advocates develops individual campaigns around making their neighborhood or area more culturally and physically accessible to people with disabilities.
Below are links to the Facebook pages of many of the community groups.
- Association of Spanish Lake Advocates
- Coalition for Truth in Independence
- Disabled Advocates of Southern St. Louis County
- The Loop Advocacy Association
- Maplewood/Richmond Heights Community Disability Action Association
- South City Disability Action Network
Paraqaud has no editorial control over these pages and is not responsible for any content deemed questionable or inappropriate.