As a person with a disability, you have the right to:
- Cast a provisional ballot
- Accessible voting
- Choose your voting system
- Use curbside voting
- Vote at home
Why is voting so important?
- The disability community is one of the largest groups in the U.S.
- The disability community regularly votes at a much lower rate than other populations.
- If every single eligible voter with a disability voted, we could have a major impact on decisions.
Missouri’s photo ID requirement for voting begins June 1, 2017. That means in any election after that date, you will be asked to show a photo ID before you vote. Visit ShowIt2Vote.com for more information about obtaining a non-driver license.
Visit the Missouri Secretary of State’s website to find out if you are registered to vote or the location of your polling place.
For more information contact:
- Paraquad – 314-289-4200
- St. Louis Board of Election Commissioners – 314-622-4336
- St. Louis County Board of Elections – 314-615-1800
- Missouri Secretary of State – 800-NOW-VOTE
- Election Protection – 866-OUR-VOTE