Paraquad is an Employment Network (EN) under the Ticket to Work program and a participating agency in Partnership Plus. The goal of Ticket to Work is to provide Social Security disability beneficiaries the opportunities and supports needed to work, increase self-sufficiency, reduce reliance on Social Security cash benefits, and become financially independent. Partnership Plus is a collaboration between Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and EN agencies.
Our service area in Missouri includes:
- St. Louis County and St. Louis City: All zip codes
- Franklin County zip code: 63069
- Jefferson County zip codes: 63025, 63049, 63026, 63010
- St. Charles County zip codes: 63303, 63366, 63304, 63373, 63376, 63332, 63341, 63386
Our service area in Illinois includes:
- St. Clair County and Madison County: All zip codes
- Monroe County zip code: 62240
Our Employment Network Services include:
- Job search and networking
- Career counseling
- Ongoing employment support/job retention
- Professional ticket case management from experienced staff
- Earned income tracking
- Benefit and work incentive guidance
- Timely progress review assistance
- Community resource referral and information
Where possible, we offer the option of all-virtual services. (Certain employment needs may require some in-person services.)
To Learn More
Contact the Ticket to Work Program at Paraquad. Call (314) 289-4219 or toll free (844) 727 -2782, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call or email if you would like to meet with us for information through Zoom or other virtual meeting platforms.
More Information and Helpful Resources
Ticket Program Learning Tutorial: Learn more about the Ticket to Work program through these self-paced interactive learning modules.
Partnership Plus: Information on using your ticket with an Employment Network (EN) after using your state’s Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) services.
WISE Webinars: WISE webinars provide information you can use on your path to financial independence through work. Discover programs, resources, and information while learning about how Social Security’s Ticket to Work Program can help. Explore the video archive of previous webinars or sign up for upcoming webinars. Videos are closed captioned.